funniest vid ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-5628733099857233320&hl=en-CA"> </embed>

Re: Re: funniest vid ever

Powerslave said:
Your sense of humor sucks. Get a life.

lol, sorry? I don't know how me having a life is relevant to what I posted. It's pretty sad how I get flamed for posting this, I can understand why some people didn't find it funny, but I found it funny, and alot of my friends did too, simply because its just so silly, look at the skinny kid! He's so into it, and he reminds me of two of my friends, making it even funnier.

Whatever, I'm not returning any flames, cept for one thing, don't be rude, I'm sure you wouldn't say that to my face in real life, and if you would, well, then you're rude.

The lil kid is so serious about it, and the taller, scrawny kid is just idiotic. I didn't find it humorous though...or entertaining.

its so weird, when i watch it i cant decide if i should laugh or i should shoot myself :p

Re: Re: Re: funniest vid ever

septoid2 said:
lol, sorry? I don't know how me having a life is relevant to what I posted. It's pretty sad how I get flamed for posting this, I can understand why some people didn't find it funny, but I found it funny, and alot of my friends did too, simply because its just so silly, look at the skinny kid! He's so into it, and he reminds me of two of my friends, making it even funnier.

Whatever, I'm not returning any flames, cept for one thing, don't be rude, I'm sure you wouldn't say that to my face in real life, and if you would, well, then you're rude.

Actually, if you told me to go home and watch this, I would probobly punch you in the gut for wasting my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom