Funniest Movie of 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I was just watching this on tbs, and seen a clip of a movie that was freaking hilarious, only problem is, I MISSED THE FREAKING TITLE

hopefully i get some movie buff on here cause it was funny as **** and i wanna see it lmao

ok there are some cars driving down the road (looked like a GTO, a ricer of some sort, green, black hood) and the car that was driving in front was throwing food out of the sunroof (i think?) and it was hitting the car that was driving in the back in the windshield with what looked like eggs (coulda been burgers, wasnt payin attention) and then they threw a coke (thats when i started to rofl)

sound familiar to anyone? it was a movie released in 2008

I have seen just about every movie released this year, and i have no clue what in the heck you are talking about. Try imdb maybe?

Also, if it was on TBS, unless it was a commercial for the DVD, i doubt it was released this year.

It looks rubbish by the website and imdb pics just another mid budget teen movie which is the modern day slapstick. Why can't they get back to the good old original days with American pie, Road trip, Van wilder they are all classics of the modern day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom