Fun screen shots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
depends on my settings, i've only played on my crazy modded settings.. which is by far the best i've seen.. i think it looks better than very high in dx10... i was getting anywhere from 30-40fps average on 1920x1200

i'm selling both my gtx's... SLi sucks, and i might just buy a 8800gt or gts.. not too sure, think i may just go gt...

tf2sentries.jpg

That was just at the start, pretty soon all 10 of us were in there, with SG's, and eventually a line of teleporters so thick you couldn't stand still or chances are you'd be teleported :p

depends on my settings, i've only played on my crazy modded settings.. which is by far the best i've seen.. i think it looks better than very high in dx10... i was getting anywhere from 30-40fps average on 1920x1200

i'm selling both my gtx's... SLi sucks, and i might just buy a 8800gt or gts.. not too sure, think i may just go gt...

what is the point when the GTX performs better then GT overall? The GTS i can agree with, but im not so sure about the GT over the GTX.

cuz i don't feel i need it.. and i'd like to kinda just have extra money for other computer components, such as things i actually need like hard drives.... but i probably will end up getting a gts 512

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom