Fun math problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it arranged like this:
circle.jpg

Blitze105 said:
Here's a fun math problem... to me

... They would not cover the entire circle, but all of the points would touch the circle. ...

This statement says that all the points on each triangle would touch the circle, meaning that the drawing rendered above is incorrect. It also means that your problem is indeed unsolvable.

perhaps you would be more accurate next time. (I would like to see another problem...)

oh yes, i did enjoy solving the problem two seperate ways.once as pictured above and one other way that all three points on the triangle touch the outer edge of the circle. you get the same result.

I don't mean to be such a hard-a$$. It's just that my job requires very very precise and technical statements when writing. I guess i shouldn't be so anal about things...

It's fine i was tired when i wrote it, that is my fault. I didn't really perfect it i just came up with it out of no where and thought some one might enjoy it... :)
ill go ahead and come up with another, but better worded one soon.

apokalipse said:
some riddles:

what's something you can put in your left hand, but no matter how hard you try you can't put in your right hand

why is a duck
Your right elbow? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom