Fuel Prices

AmericanSensei

Daemon Poster
Is anyone else feeling it on the checkbook? Lol. It's out of control, I don't think it's ever damn near capped at $4.00 a gallon for the cheap stuff. I'm looking at $120 to fill my truck up from Empty and I do it once a week.. I know were not one to complain as other countries have it much, much higher, But Damn! I'm thankful that my job supplies unlimited fuel, But I still have a pretty decent drive every day to work in my vehicle, But that was also my parogative to not live in an area I patrol. The dirt and water toys don't help either, But I can't park those! Doing some reading, They are predicting these prices to stay at their prices untill the summers over and possibly into the beginning of 2009.

How are fuel prices in your neck of the woods?

i have a 01 hyndai, and it takes 60 bucks to fill my 14 gallon tank.

avg price here in south Florida is like 3.60, 3.70

i remember when we were freakin out when gas was like 1.50

Gas prices are never going down. Think of this, have they ever reduced prices?

Yes but reduced prices are a bad sign. Think of it this way.

Gas is say $3.00 a gallon steady. Then a few days later they decide to drop the price to $2.97 a gallon. Its that way for a week then it shoots up to $3.08 a gallon. Then it drops a few cents and goes up again and again lol.

I'd rather see it just it stay where its at because when I see the price go down I know within a few weeks I'll end up paying 10 cents more than I was paying.

Its at $3.45 here in Central PA. I don't see it as much as people that drive daily. Considering I only need to actually drive my car for a total of 7 days per month with a round trip totaling 168 Miles per month of driving to get to work.

3.25 here!! and when I push her I get around 9mpg lol

But I didn't buy the car to do good on gas.

Global warming, meh, its cold outside :)

I have to drive about 5 miles there and back to school every day, plus other trips into town... And apparently something is wrong with my truck... My friend says its running way to rich, so I guess once I fix that, my mpg will go up a bit from 16 with only a v6. I bet American Sensai gets that with his v8...

Back
Top Bottom