FS: Laptop

Ok talked to my mom.... she siad yes but with a fer worries..such as....
what if u dotn have enough after you sell the gateway.... I will and should i mena its a p4 1.4ghz dvd rom cd burner speakers wireless keyboard...and monitor...300 sumtin ram and a crapy 32mb grpahics card...i have a million pcs lol...and i realy wanna try a mac.... but i mean i got that and ill be gettign alot on grad

Edit:is 250 including shiipin....I can get you 250 for shure by the end of may but....If u want to sell it quick i can have to to u with in like 10 days form wensday... and i will give u the ebay bid thing to u can watch the auctuion and u will knwo what i can give...

plus can i have the model or serial number....to find out what kinda graphics it has... and jw what version of OS X

And phantom u seem to know a lil about macs could i change the hardrive in it to a 30 gb from a apple g4...?(i'd geta hd from ebay_

mmmm...are you going to lower the price and i will probally put the desktop i ahve up on ebay wensday or that weekend...and eys this comign wensday

It could be 265mb just depends on if it was upgraded after bought

btw where are you located? if u can pm me your yahoo this can all go so much faster

Thats a wireless AirPort card. ^_^

And if you take that out, the ram is below it..

ExGamer, you can indeed get a HDD from another G3 or G4 iBook or Powerbook and it work in the "Snow" G3 iBooks...

BTW... Graphics card would be 32MB.. all of the snow ibooks are.

ExGamer said:
It could be 265mb just depends on if it was upgraded after bought

Very..very unlikely if it was bought for a school system

Back
Top Bottom