FS/FT AMD643000 6800 Montior + 1 Gig

edwardk9

Solid State Member
I am looking for a trade/sell. I am paypal verified and willing to communicate over the phone. I just built this computer with my income return and decided it wasn't really practical not having a notebook and going to school.

Here are the system specs:

Gigabyte K8NS Ultra
1 gig Kingmax 3200 RAM
80 gig Hard Drive 8mb cache 7200 + 80 gig External w/ enclosure 2mb cache 7200. The internal is a Maxtor and the external is a Seagate.
Evga Nvidia 6800 128
Socket 939 AMD 64 3000 (winchester core)
Logitech trackball and keyboard
Samsung Flat Panel 793DF (Flat panel CRT not LCD)
Desktop Speakers (radio shack but very good quality) with subwoofer.
Thermaltake purepower 480w
52X CDRW
ZALMAN VF700-ALCU 2 replaces the GPU van (my idle temps are 43 and under load - 55c)
The case was bought from new egg and has front usb+firewire with temp monitor and fan speeds.
I have 5 quite fans inside the case which keeps the case temp at idle 33c and never reaches higher than 37c.
Arctic Silver on CPU and GPU. CPU temps idle at 32c and under load never higher than 39c.

If you can think of anything I left out or need any more pictures/information please feel free to email me at edwardk9@alltel.net

I am asking for 700.00 (It cost me 850 to build it) but willing to negotiate.

Thanks!

comp2.jpg

comp1.jpg

Yea I bought a lot of it when newegg was having a couple of those one day specials.

I am thinking of trying to sell it via ebay but from the looks at some of the other custom built computers - it wouldn't sell very well. I guess people who don't know much about computer are hesitant to buy something thats isn't a brand name.

If someone is interested in just the computer w/o monitor, keyboard, mouse, speakers I would be willing to go to 500.00.

I am also willing to pay escrow charges if required.

Sorry. I am trying to save up to buy a laptop and selling a computer w/o graphics card would greatly reduce the appeal and wouldn't sell very well...if at all.

Back
Top Bottom