FS: Dell XPS P4 3.4 GHz 60GB 7200 RPM Gaming Machine

Cm5186

Beta member
Dell Inspiron XPS

***Like New***

Great For Gaming

$2600

Send me an email @ Colin.murch@furman.edu

This is a great deal on a slightly used, extremely fast computer. I bought this computer for $3800 in August 2004. Its a great computer for gaming and general work. I have taken great care of this computer and now it can be yours! I am offering more than 2 years of extended warranty on this computer. This is complete coverage, if you drop the computer or spill anything on it and it breaks, dell will fix it for free! Warranty Lasts until August 2007!

Comes with Microsoft Windows XP Pro and Microsoft Office Small Business. Everything you need to get started. No one else gives you Microsoft XP Pro and Microsoft Office Small Business. Those two programs alone are worth $500+. This is a great deal, don't let it pass you by. Shipping is calculated from 29613, you will only be charged actual shipping costs.

Comes with all original Manuals and CD's.

Payment will be secure through paypal. I have 100% feedback rating on ebay and am a verified paypal member with 51 confirmed transactions. All pictures are actual pictures except for the bottom one, but that is the same computer i have just showing the rear of the computer. The top is a snap on cover and it can be removed very easily.

Specs:
P4 3.4 Ghz
15.4 Inch Widescreen
512 RAM
60 GB 7200 RPM
128MB Radeon 9700
CD/DVD Burner 24x and 8x
WiFi Card
4 USB 2.0 highspeed Ports
Fax / modem - 56 Kbps
Fire-wire Port
S-Video Port

I will also include:
Dell Printer (new in box)
XPS Backpack
Snap on cover (1st picture)

DSC00582.JPG

DSC00585.JPG

cipher_big.jpg

My References:
Ebay

Ebay Member Profile: cm5186 (120)
Feedback Score: 120
Positive Feedback: 100%
Members who left a positive: 120
Members who left a negative: 0
All positive feedback received: 130

Paypal

Name: Colin Murch
Email: colin.murch@furman.edu

i think 2800 is way to high for that...i just did my 9100 to xps laptop gaming conversion and it costed me a tiny over 2g...same specs as urs and now has the x800 mobility...try lowering your asking price :)

I would doubt a sale of even $1500 - Dell have a generally bad reputation and the hard drive is a bit small for a laptop these days... but good luck anyway.

Back
Top Bottom