Front audio panel

spearball

Solid State Member
I just connected my front audio panel to my motherboard and my microphone works when i plug it in the mic slot. Just that i get no sound when i connect headphones to my headphones slot (green one). I noticed though that there is no option in the sound options to choose front audio panel for sound output though...... Anyone? Sound does work through the back slot directly in the motherboard.

Thanks

did you double check with your motherboard manual and make sure they are not placed backwards into the mobo?

Nope the connection ONLY goes in one way and only fit that way.

I've also noticed this..... My front speaker connection which is supposed to be speaker output is listed with the front audio mic connection in the recording section. I can't choose the front speaker connection for output audio in sound options but for some reason its showing up as recording option input....

Does your monitor have a headphone jack? Because mine does and it has speakers so it plugs into the 2.0 plug (the green one) in the mobo as I also use onboard sound. Anyway my front panel headphone jack doesn't work when the audio cable to my monitor is plugged in, but it works when it's unplugged. I hope you kind of understood what I'm trying to say.

Back
Top Bottom