Friend VS. Mailbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Very nice house mate.

I have had three houses within the last 7 years, one with 11 acres, one with 7, this one with 5, we like space if you had not noticed lol.

For the people that say "just a mailbox" - Tell that to my brother ;). When he was in high school, he and his buddies decided to go out and mess some up...needless to say he wasn't going to do that again. He's justlucky the cop that caught him is friends with my dad, otherwise he woulda been in loads more trouble. Yes I know that its different because that was intentional, and OP's story was unintentional.

Well it may be different in america but in Canada if you got caught accidentally doing that they would just make you replace the mailbox, intentionally would be a small fine.

dang salty a half acre for a house that size...the house takes up almost all the land :p
i have a 3 bedroom that sits on one acre and 63 acres just like it outside my front door. if i want to walk outside and take a leak, i can. God bless America.

yeah in the city or subdivisions there are mail slots but pretty much everywhere else is so spaced out that mailmen would never be able to cover all the houses, we'd need to hire like twice as many. even though our government is the world-class champ at uselessly spending money, they haven't gotten that stupid yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom