Friend VS. Mailbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely offer to replace it, karma or not. Taking out a mailbox is a big no-no. Trust me... they ain't cheap. Thankfully I live at the end of a dead end road, but I have had to replace them at other places.

culdesacs ftw. i also live on a dead end road lol. and i live right at the end.

Well yes , i would replace it and apologize, why are you acting like it's some big crime lol...it's a mail box, its not like you hit the home owner while he was checking his mail and said the **** with it, im running late, i'll stop by after class to make sure he didn't fall into the ditch and die. Just stop by, say you hit the mailbox, but were in a hurry and didn't get a chance to stop by until now. Apologize, give offer him some money to replace the mailbox and be on your way.

Why can't you guys be normal and have slots in the door? Why purposefully put a freestanding object next to the road which is susceptible to easy hit and run vandalism?

Considering my house sits on an acre of land and not slammed up against another one, the mailman would have to walk his legs off to cover a route. I live in a rural area, but it would have been the same when I lived in town. We value space in the US, both inside and out. My house site on one acre, and I have eight and a half more behind it.

I live in 0.5 acre 7 bedroom house hardly a sardine tin for two people (its on the market atm hence the convenience of photos :))
18186_996044_IMG_00_0002.jpg

18186_996044_IMG_08_0002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom