French Anti-Tank missile failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing :p
Canadians still speak french :)

Only the French Canadians speak French. Which almost all of them are located in Quebec.:p

Thats right. The British dont speak English. They speak British. Only us Americans speak Spanglish.:laughing:

Wait i meant English....

yeah...at school i get quite annoyed, every five minutes the class conversation will go from english to spanish, then you just hear a couple swears, then the teach goin "THIS IS AMERICA, SPEAK f****** ENGLISH!"

its even funnier becasue the teacher speaks spanish so every 5 min or so somebody gets written up for swearing or threatening some one...

very violent culture us americans, spanish, spanericans, americish...idk what to call it.

socal, <150mi from the border...

OK this is a bunch of Canadian-French squadies albeit they are speaking French, the still got the crap flushed out of them. **** there is a vid of Muff the Tank dropping a live 105mm shell an a whole gun crew running for cover...

this is my (french)
je suis revenge, tu tappelle commo?, je'deste le french le asses le languages learning?

and..this is my espanioll;)

Ala? commo estas?, quantos anios tines?, le diex six anios

ahahah i did spanish and french from year 7 to 10 but i dont remember squat,
soo yeah and my ENGLISH Is bad as well.

Only the French Canadians speak French. Which almost all of them are located in Quebec.:p

Thats right. The British dont speak English. They speak British. Only us Americans speak Spanglish.:laughing:

Wait i meant English....

The English speak English. Americans speak American. Ever try to talk to someone form the other country its annoying as **** no matter which side your from because all of the common vocabulary is different. I guarantee if you say Banger to an American 9 times out of 10 they will think you are talking about sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom