Freeze......CRASH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theobacchus

Beta member
Well, the problem start off with my computer freezing like clockwork every 2 hours or so. To the point where the power source was unresponsive and i had to physically pull the plug on it to turn it off. This repeated for a couple days until just recently where once i turned on my computer i was barraged by error msgs stating that:
lsass,exe, explorer.exe, mci command handling window:winlogin.exe, svchost.exe, services.exe all had aplication errors that ... refrenced memory at ... and could not be written. Then my hard drives shutoff and the blue screen pops up : Fatal system error winlogin process system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000005. WTF!!!! This happens everytime about 60 seconds after windows boots up. I have two hard drives so im really tempted to just reinstall windows on the other one and just reformat the ****ed up one. But i have a lot of things i dont want to lose so hopefully there is something around that. During the freezes i scanned my computer with a couple different spyware and antivirus programs as well as every utility i could find to straighten it out. Well, i really need some help on this one cause im clueless.:angry: :eek: :mad: :(

well first of all, instead of pulling the plug... press and hold down the power button for 4 seconds. the computer will do a hard shut-down.

if the problem has been getting worse, with the hardware problems anyway, it may because of a possible 'power surge' caused by pulling the cord out.

I am guessing you are using windows98, right?

Sorry i forgot to put my specs up
winxp
amd64 3200
asus k8v
nvidia gforce 4700
creative audigy ls

thats the important stuff. I tried the hard shutdown but even that wouldnt work, thats what i meant by the power supply being unresponsive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom