Freeeezing in the uk

Haha, 3 wheel banger. I actually drive a Nissan Micra K11c 2002, that has done only 11,250 miles thus far.
Okay, it's not a fast car, but its pretty nippy for the size of the thing, and certainly enough for my first year of driving (almost 6 months down :D )
I don't plan on getting rid of it for quite a while yet though. My reaction times certainly make up for the lack of speed at lights, etc.

We haven't had snow yet, and it's been oddly warm for the time of year in the UK. I am expecting snow though no doubt later on. Maybe even in January/February next year.

I know I shouldn't laugh and I don't own a car but a NISSAN MICRO omgmgmg you got me laughing so hard now, HAHA ROFL EVEN BETTER THEN THE 3 WHEELIER!! HAHA man you're so funny, ma mum use to have that car

You silly Europeans and your tiny cars! I'll take an LS 5.3L turbocharged Mustang instead... and get 28mpg highway (US Gallon). Hehehe

I know I shouldn't laugh and I don't own a car but a NISSAN MICRO omgmgmg you got me laughing so hard now, HAHA ROFL EVEN BETTER THEN THE 3 WHEELIER!! HAHA man you're so funny, ma mum use to have that car

A Nissan Micra :p Not a Micro...

Haha, its a damn good car for what it is mate.

A Nissan Micra :p Not a Micro...

Haha, its a damn good car for what it is mate.

Mrs. Used to have one (got it free from the parents) a few years ago. Kept running for ages, really reliable too, and cheap.. Ran it into the ground, did nothing to it, and it kept on going!

superman22x
Re: Freeeezing in the uk

and get 28mpg highway (US Gallon)

28mpg... At our petrol prices, it would probably be cheaper to buy your own private jet to get around..

Mrs. Used to have one (got it free from the parents) a few years ago. Kept running for ages, really reliable too, and cheap.. Ran it into the ground, did nothing to it, and it kept on going!

28mpg... At our petrol prices, it would probably be cheaper to buy your own private jet to get around..
28mpg on the US gallon. 1.2 US gallons in 1 British gallon.

I have plans to mod mine slightly. Change the look of it a bit. It depends how long I intend to have it. Knowing what I'm like with money, I'm probably going to have it for 5+ years haha.
I'm betting I'm going to wear the clutch out in that time, as every time I drive it, I seem to smell something, pushing it too hard on gear changes.

Back
Top Bottom