Freeeezing in the uk

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Wow , it's going so so cold, whos from UK and is freezing out side..

Got up early for work , got into the car, my bosses, and boyyyy I was shivering and the bad thing was his engine hadn't warmed up so their was no heat.. man I hate these days

Anyone else COLD!

Glad to be indoors in a warm house

im from the UK, been getting colder and colder over the last few weeks, wonder when we will see snow :)

I'm still wearing shorts and t shirt.

No - seriously.

And yes, I am from the UK!

Weather is wild over here in the states (WV in particular) - 70F during the day, 30F during the night... It's horrible, and it's making a lot of people sick... Pretty soon, we'll average 40F day, 10F night... Some nights in the negatives.. Winter is a few weeks away from being full force here.

It's warm here... 28F out right now, and it's Mid November. I have yet to see more than just a little flurry. Should be in the single digits at night by now.

Yeah it is getting rather chilly lately!! personally i can;t wait!! i've got a part time job gritting my brothers work place for a couple of hours each morning at £10 an hour!! let the extra pennies roll in for xmas!

Someone on our research team at uni has recently moved here (UK) from Aus. I feel sorry for him that he gets 2 winters in a row...!

Back
Top Bottom