Free Stuff???

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemm1998

Beta member
Hey there,

I just found this pretty neat site that is giving away free stuff, such as the 1GB of Corsair XMS Xtreme Memory, a bundle including; (an Ati Radeon 9800 PRO, 512MB of PC3200 DDR RAM, and a 180GB hard drive). There is also the option to get the brand new ATI Radeon x800 PRO video card, or a cash option. The best offer has to be the Compaq Presario laptop though, it looks pretty cool.

It is completely legitimate, and thousands of people have received their products from the free sites so far.

I actually received a brand new Logitech momo steering wheel myself free a few weeks ago from a different web site. IT DOES WORK!!!!

I am going for the Radeon X800 pro!! I bought some ink refills and got credit right away. It is very easy. I just need to refer 9 people to my site. So please try it!!! You have to complete an offer in order for me to get credit.

All you need to do is copy the following link into your browser, and follow the simple instructions as you go!

Here is my link:

http://www.pctech4free.com/default.aspx?ref=52518

Thanks!!!!!!

You actually do that stuff? I would close this thread and edit your post, but since it's already lacking attention I'm going to let it be. :)

nah close it, you dont get free ram or nothing, if you click on there site they get money for it, its how it works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom