Free Runescape Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
-For the small amount of you that care about runescape that will be reading this.. then YES you did read the Title right. I AM giving away one of my Runescape Accounts away, with about <<20 Days left of membership on>> aswell.

The first person to give a good simple reason why they want this account will have the Password emailed to them (i.e. Kids that play runescape, Enjoy the game, Looks like a good game ect ect, or you may want to sell it on ebay ! !), The bank PIN Number will also be emailed.

the user name is = K_M_A_N__Mx

The total levil is 500 (And its FREE)

Specific levels are as follows, any not mentioned are level 1.

Attack=23
Hitpoints=35
Mining=51
Strength=37
Smithin=35
Defence=25
Fishing=45
Cooking=44
Crafting=42
Magik=46
Fletching=52
Woodcuting=54

I have only completed 4 quests as i find them boring...Dorics Quest..Rune Mysteries..The Knights Sword...Fishing Contest.

My Freind has received anything good out my bank... The only stuff that is worth anything in my bank are...522Maple Shorts (u) 1.8k Oak long (U) 1.1k Willow Longs (u) and 27 Essence for Law Running. A years worth of Fetehrs aswell (lol i mean 365) :p.

Remember, just supply a good reason, or just a reason lol and i will supply it to you. And members that have helped me or i know have a upperhand in receiveing my account.

HAppy Reasoning.

hello KMAN I really could use that account. It's my little brother's birthday soon (11yrs) and he's a runescape player. He's not very rich in the game and I think it would be cool to give this to him as a present.

thanks a lot

lol... i have a runescape dude... hes level 74 combat me thinks. I used to play that game day and night. I even did the subscription. I loved it, but then it just got too complex and people starting being stupid with it. If it were still the same as the old'n days of rune, I would still play. Since it has changed so much, I can't even be bothered to keep up with it.

Did you play when it was 2d?

When I was in 7th grade, I made my first account.

Im graduating high school in 4 months.

However much crap people give that game, it is mos def deserving of our respect. Heck, most of the people that bash it used to play it :).

3-4 years ago i used to play day and night. i had a few friends that played so it was fun, but it got old probably because i ran out of stuff to do. got to about lvl 50 combat and then stopped. never subscribed to the members thing because i was too cheap.

Did you play when it was 2d?

Yup... I started before the members area was even thought of. A full set of Rune Armor was an EXTREMELY rare thing to find and if you did, you couldn't afford it. I started playing not long after it was "out". Very few quests (compared to now) and only the 4-5 cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom