Free Registry cleaner download

steve lawson

Beta member
Hi everyone.

This is my first post so please bare with me if i make any mistakes.

I am experiencing messages on my computer that say that my Registry is in need of repair.

I have now downloaded 3 so called Free Registry cleaners, only to find that after the initial scan of my computer i am asked to pay $30 to complete the repair.

So, what i'm trying to find out, is there such a thing as a Free Registry Repair Download? If so where can i find it?

Many thanks.

Steve.

Thanks for that link Raffaz, i will give it a go.

The box is Grey and says, Stop! Registry Cleaner Reccommended. I am then prompted to download and run regwinclean.com which i have done, but they want $30 to download the complete package. Also, the box takes a lot of getting rid of when its on the desktop.

I kept getting this message just before Christmas and eventually my computer completely froze and i had to reformat.

Once again, many thanks.

Steve.

Ok, you need to check services (in admin tools) and see if messenger is running, if it is then right click it and stop and disable it). It sounds like messenger service because of the grey boxes.

OK DUDE LISTEN

you have SPYWARE

get a spyware cleaner, not a registry cleaner. those messages arent coming from windows lol. its spyware/adware installed on your pc that makes you buy something

Cheers Raffaz.
As it happens the message hasn't appeared since running CCLEANER so i think that its done the job.
Just in case it does return i do i go into admin tools? I can't seem to find it.

Steve.

Hi Freestyler.

Thanks for your advice, I have just downloaded the Ad-Aware Spyware Cleaner and i will see how it goes. Forgive my ignorance but i don't know :confused: what hijacking a log is.

I must say you guys on this site seem to be on the ball and very helpful. Also, i would like to apolagise if i am a little slow on replying, i am not always at the computer and tend to come back to see if anyone has replied.

Many thanks to all who advised on this topic.

Steve.

Back
Top Bottom