Free Ram XP Pro 1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirvana89

In Runtime
I got this program when I watched the old tech tv show. Apparently it frees up RAM and helps your computer go faster. That's the little knowledge that I know about it.

Maybe some of you guys that know things could download it (google it...it's easy) and tell me how I can do more with it and if it even works?

Anyone interested can download it here...

As for it working effectively, I can't say...

By the way, when I read your post title, my first instinct was "spam"...triggered by the word "free" :p...

oh no, I'm not offering to give something away free lol. I guess not many ppl read this section because there aren't hardly any posts.

I am testing it out so far it seems to work not sure tho i only have 256mb ram so its hard for me to tell.... i need to get more ram.

i well post back here later when it is done and see if i can tell a differnce but like i said with this ram probably can't

yeah pretty much what timmer said it actually resets your ram and slows it down because it forces the cpu to readress it everyonce in a while when it is idle. at least thats my theory. either was i had it a long time ago and its bull bro it made my comp run slower i dont even know what made me get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom