free partition wizard software

mingssn

BSOD
hey guys, just download this sweet FREE app,,,just released today...very cool, very useful.....

Partition Wizard Home Edition 4.0 is a free partition manager for home use computers with powerful functions.

With Partition Wizard Home Edition 4.0, you can manage partition with this free software such as Resizing partitions, Copying partitions, Creating new partitions, Deleting partitions, Formatting partitions, Converting partitions, Exploring partitions, Hiding partitions, Changing drive letters, Setting active partitions, and a handful of other things under different Operating systems such as Supports Windows 2000 Professional, Windows XP 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit. Partition Wizard Server Edition and Enterprise Edition also support Windows Server 200/2003/2008.

www.partitionwizard.com,,,,,:p :p :p

Looks pretty cool, but I think I'm gonna stick to Gparted.
BTW, get rid of all those commas after the link. They make it not work.

Same, but I use paragon partition manager. But I'll check this out if I ever need something quick and free :D

I have a feeling this is spam, but who knows. I guess I'm not the one to make a new account on a forum to say that. Hahahaha.

At any rate, I use Parted Magic. How similar/dis-similar is this to GParted? I was going to try GParted once, but I think I burned the disc wrong because it wouldn't boot. So I used Parted Magic and it worked fine...so I stuck with that, and really liked it. Moved an entire OS partition with it and no errors.

Back
Top Bottom