Free Notebooks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I signed up the other day. My intent is to review the OS as the notebook looks to be fairly average. I seriously doubt any of us get one, but if anyone does we definitely want a review of the OS.

I just signed up the company, parent company and myself to get one of these bad boys so if they are testing SE Asia I have a 2/100000000 chance of getting my hands on 2 of them or 5/100000000 of getting my hands on one

I just signed up the company, parent company and myself to get one of these bad boys so if they are testing SE Asia I have a 2/100000000 chance of getting my hands on 2 of them or 5/100000000 of getting my hands on one

My cousin received one and I got to toy around with it. Definitely a fast little unit. I would love to have one. I don't think it's a TRUE laptop replacement, but it's certainly worlds more usable than that pad thing Apple made.

I signed up as an individual and also signed up the district I work for. I see high potential with these little gizmos. I would love to try a few out at work and see how they are.

I heard a rumor that they haven't even shipped out 20,000 yet, and they have 60,000 ready to hand out. Yet the signups are only open for another day or so... I'm no math major but things are looking to be a little imbalanced here. Why not hand out ALL 60k units you were prepared for? Why are only 1/3 of them out with (basically) hours to go in the signup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom