Free Midi Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Threepwood

Daemon Poster
Does anyone know of a good program that's free that lets you edit and construct midi files.

I searched around on google but I'd rather ask someone who has had experience with one, to see what ones good.

It'd be nice to get one with multiple tracks so I could have a piano on one track and another instrument on a different track playing simultaniously.

Yes I know about those 2, however I want one thats free, I dont want to do a trail version. Torrenting them are *******s since they force you to register online after a certain point.

Torrenting them are *******s since they force you to register online after a certain point.
I guess you dont have much experience with those things, as the thing you are complaining about is always bypassed.

Sound forge isn't good for laying track over track though. You'd need something like Cakewalk Pro Audio 9 for that, but you dont get to edit the actual tracks as in depth as you would in something like soundforge.

You'd need to do editing in sound forge and lay your multiple tracks down in cakewalk if you were to use those kinds of programs.

Never heard of that anvil studio so give that a try I suppose.

Nubius said:
I guess you dont have much experience with those things, as the thing you are complaining about is always bypassed.

Sound forge isn't good for laying track over track though. You'd need something like Cakewalk Pro Audio 9 for that, but you dont get to edit the actual tracks as in depth as you would in something like soundforge.

You'd need to do editing in sound forge and lay your multiple tracks down in cakewalk if you were to use those kinds of programs.

Never heard of that anvil studio so give that a try I suppose.

ya cakewalk is good too

Sound forge
Cakewalk pro audio 9
Cakewalk Project5 V2

are all the programs I use in regards to music. Can't wait to get up to seattle and see what other programs and things they might use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom