Free Domain [this is not scam! read inside]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there was nothing wrong with the link, then why did you use javascript on your site so that the user can't see where the link goes to when they hover over it in their status bar?

The rules of this site clearly state:
Participants may not post any commission, referral or affliate links anywhere on the forum.
Maybe you should actaully follow the rules instead of breaking them, and then more people would actaully respect you here, rather than looking down at you as a spammer.

sausage said:
If there was nothing wrong with the link, then why did you use javascript on your site so that the user can't see where the link goes to when they hover over it in their status bar?

The rules of this site clearly state:
Quote:participants may not post any commission, referral or affliate links anywhere on the forum.

Maybe you should actaully follow the rules instead of breaking them, and then more people would actaully respect you here, rather than looking down at you as a spammer.
Does it matter why I did that? The link is fine.

I didn't directly post a refferal link in this forum. It's just somewhere in my site. Which is not against the rules.

I'am spamming? I just posted a good way how to get free domain.
99% of users entered that website and got their domain without saying any bad words
1% is spamming and saying that this is a scam (which isn't!).

You're are that part of 1%

Google Guru said:
A mod should close this...
do you have a good reason? or you're just sticking to the one "this is a scam!! nobody gets domains for free"

lol

Look...

I didn't directly post a refferal link in this forum. It's just somewhere in my site. Which is not against the rules.
You quite clearly referred us to your site.
where there was alink to point us to domainlagoon....

if you really wanted to send us to domainlagoon.com then you would have...

rather than send us to your site, where I assume you either earn comission on referral, or you earn money for the ads displayed on your page...

so...
long story short, I edited your original post to put a link directly to domain lagoon.
and am closing this post.

so far as domainlagoon goes,

yes, it's legit.
so everyone should say thankyou to Athlon95 for telling us about it,.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom