Free Chocolate!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a secure site and legit site before anybody asks...

This is about that whole Mars company who got some controversy with FDA about using 100% real Cocoa butter or something.

There's an M&M plant in my town. They also make Twix bars and some other stuff, too.

My wife got to work in their office for a couple of weeks. She brought home some samples of the new M&M flavors... the strawberry/peanut butter ones, the coconut ones, and a couple of others that I haven't seen out yet. One of my cousins works there and has for 13 years... she always has bags of M&Ms around her house as they give them to the employees from time to time.

My wife got to work in their office for a couple of weeks. She brought home some samples of the new M&M flavors... the strawberry/peanut butter ones, the coconut ones, and a couple of others that I haven't seen out yet. One of my cousins works there and has for 13 years... she always has bags of M&Ms around her house as they give them to the employees from time to time.

Trotter your a lucky man a few miles from the JD brewery and have access to M&M's by the truckload.

Jack's place is a couple of hours away, but within driving distance.

I used to work for Coca-Cola, too. ;) Oh, and my wife used to work for a bakery that made snack cakes. And my daughter worked for Taco Bell. We were covered either way for a while. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom