Fps problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thor15

Baseband Member
im not to sure that this is the right section to post this, but perhaps you can help. my computer is a dell inspiron 9100, it has 512 mb of ram, and a 2.4 gig processor. now before i brought my computer home for the summer i was getting max fps in counter-strike 1.6, 99.9/100 or whatever. now when i try to play it goes way down to 10 fps some times, i tried reinstalling the driver, checking for spyware and adware (adaware,spybot), virus scans (trendmicro.com, symantec), and reinstalling the game multiple times, so i am sort of lost as to what i should do, if anyone can help, please lemme know. i appreciate your help, thanks.

What kind of video card do you use? It's usually your vid cards fault for low frame rates. Unless, this is something has started recently.

i have a radeon 9700 mobility, and the problem just started about 2 weeks ago. it should easily run at max fps

i dont think thats the problem, its gotten warm before, but its used near as much, i used to play everyday during school, but now i have to work so i only play like once a week, and it isnt used for games by anyone but me really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom