Found a realy racist site, Can I do something against it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoad said:
EXACTLY what im talking about..

Now I just try to get an idea of what can I do against them.................. it ticks me off badley!!

I was thinking maybe groovinmike or DMo could toss me an advice, as they run a major site and they know how the legal system works..

-Jo.

If your "EXACTLY what im talking about.." was in reference to my previous post then I think you didn't read it correctly

gurusan said:
If your "EXACTLY what im talking about.." was in reference to my previous post then I think you didn't read it correctly

I read it incorrectly,

Let me repharse myself accordingly then.

First of all its not illegal, yet.

And yes they specifically discriminate me because I live in israel, that is what the fuss is all about, and I think they should become aware that this is WRONG thing to do, especially when you are the manager of a MAJOR site.

-Jo.

Well you could go to http://www.hackernetwork.com/forum/ and ask them. Just be careful with how you phrase it (no whiny tone). Most of them aren't real hackers, just jackass's, but some of them are good enough at it that they've learned how to **** off websites at the very least.

And no I'm not telling about my history with them.

How about going to their forums and starting a fuss? I bet there will be plenty of antiracist people to help back you up.

lol, Gurusan, do you see this current post as a fuss?

Im simpley asking for advice, I didn't make any fuss here.

And making a fuss there wont resault in nothing, I'll just be banned there as the site managers are racist themselves.

-Jo.

If I may make a suggestion...

Spending all this time and energy on somebody that is being racist is not the best way to spend your time. There is nothing you can do about someone whom is a "racist".

Leave it be and you will be a happier person in the long run.

You may disagree with their personal thoughts on other people... But nobody always agrees all the time. Let is roll of your back and you will be happier.

homerj14 said:
Yoad i am Israeli/ Armenian so please get rid of that site!

So, you are so proud yet fragile that a site can't be posted with any negative opinions about your people?

geezus man, get a grip. Pride is dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom