Found a new band.

BF2player

BSOD
I found a new band that I thought I'd share with all of you. You probably have never hear of them because they aren't popular in US. They are a Norwegian band and therefore popular in that Country. They are called zeromancer. They are a darkwave-rock-techno band. They are excellent if you are into that type of music. The only thing similar to their music would be celldweller.

You can find their songs on limewire. They have a myspace page, but their best song isn't on there. The song is called: Send Me An Angel

I found a new band that I thought I'd share with all of you. You probably have never hear of them because they aren't popular in US. They are a Norwegian band and therefore popular in that Country. They are called zeromancer. They are a darkwave-rock-techno band. They are excellent if you are into that type of music. The only thing similar to their music would be celldweller.

You can find their songs on limewire. They have a myspace page, but their best song isn't on there. The song is called: Send Me An Angel

Edit: Chrome bitch, and plasmatic are good also. I just downloaded them.
Edit again: I hit the quote instead of the Edit button. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom