found a monitor today :D

D-Lew said:
Yeah, take a 12 gauge to it. Lawl.
Or set it on fire or something.

yeah shooting is always fun. I though that someday if I'd get my hands on a high FPS camera I'd put it inside my pc case and shoot through the case with a hunting rifle. (obliviously so that I won't break the camera). It would just be cool to see the bullet penetrate the side of the case.

mammikoura said:
yeah shooting is always fun. I though that someday if I'd get my hands on a high FPS camera I'd put it inside my pc case and shoot through the case with a hunting rifle. (obliviously so that I won't break the camera). It would just be cool to see the bullet penetrate the side of the case.

That would be so feakin cool lol!!!! But it would suck if you accidentaly hit the camera :S.

Wolfbrother said:
That would be so feakin cool lol!!!! But it would suck if you accidentaly hit the camera :S.

yeah, but thats like impossible if u go prone and fire from close range. Now I just need to get my hands on a high FPS camera :D

I've found a whole heap of video cards... there are always monitors and stuff in the strets near to where I live...

it's kind of an unwritten rule that around our way instead of sealling things in black bags or smashing it up, people leave things on their garden walls or near to their gates with a notice saying "please take me"... it's a great way to just have a quick spare video car or spare HDD for testing...

Back
Top Bottom