Forza 3

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Gamestop announced an LE edition of Forza 3.
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=75078

This comes with
* exclusive downloadable access to the community designed and chosen, 2010 Audi R8 V10.
* Forza Motorsport 2GB USB Storage and keychain: Show off your Forza pride with these specially branded items.
* Forza Motorsport VIP Membership* and Exclusive Car Pack*: Want to be a top painter, tuner, driver or just more active in the community? VIP membership is the way to get yourself noticed. Includes special treatment within the online Auction House, Community Storefront and on the Forzamotorsport.net forums. Also includes 5 of the hottest cars from the roster of Forza Motorsport 3, available only through your VIP membership.
* Exclusive Collector's Edition Car Pack*: This one is for the fans. This pack includes 5 cars that have been hand tuned and hand painted by the developers at Turn 10 to fly the Forza Motorsport colors.
* Exclusive Forza Motorsport 3 Theme:* Customize your Dashboard experience with this limited availability Xbox 360 theme.

For $79.99. Not a fan of Gamestop, but since they have the LE, I might go and reserve. Unless another place also have an LE edition.
Can't wait for this game. :cool:

Nice, I couldn't spend $80 on a video game though. Did anyone see the video at the bottom? I'm guessing that's the intro video, it's not really doing the game any good IMO.

Do really like the Forza series and i can't wait for Forza 3 to launch, but $80?

Hmmm...maybe. Just a maybe.

I'll still buy the game regardless though.

I dont know if I should get it, I want the R8 and the 2GB USB, everything else in the bonus, I dont really care.

@alvino

How do you drift in Forza 2? I tried, but I usually end up losing control, crashing, or going too slow to actually pull it off where my opponents would pass me. Got an advice?

Depends on the car you're driving and how you tune it. A good track to try it would be Mugello (last hairpin before pit straight) or Suzuka (first banked hairpin and the following 'S' curves). The key really is throttle control. Too much gas and you'll spin out and too little and you'll just straighten out. Entry speed also plays a role in your drifts as well. If you're in a relatively underpowered car you'll have to compensate by initiating your drift at a faster speed where as if you have a high powered car with plenty of torque, you can go in a bit slower and use that torque to power though.

It's mostly practice though. I just keep driving back and forth on one hairpin to get it right. The good thing about Forza 3 is the Replay feature where you can rewind your current game back to a certain point and continue from there. Great for practicing drifting.

dang man LE version sounds really good, if only they would release it on pc. Heck id even pay $100 just to play it on pc

Back
Top Bottom