Forum Culture?

I AM THE MESSIAG! I BROUGHT OLD PEOPLE TO THE NEW LAND!

f6a.jpg

YAY!~~!~~!~~! He LIVES!!! :D

On a side note, it's funny to see his siggy screwed due to restrictions on sigs now in days.

The last water cooled system of his I saw was a socket A system... That... would be annoying as hell to have these days.

Avast ye mateys! It is I, first person to break 10,000 posts way back in the golden days! I still have the same watercooled system because I'm broke and have fallen off the technology wagon. I see a few familiar names in here.

holy $#!+. Now I fear that the Mayan might be right after all. Nubius as posted on TF.

It's weird to see that I joined back in 2004. I was 20 years old at the time and a considerably different person now. Married now in fact =) no kids though and if I can help it, that will be the case for a little while longer.

I guess it's not the same system I have anymore as it's not the socket a that I built many years ago. I am in the 64 bit realm, but only barely rocking the AMD Opteron 165 (I think!? I freakin forgot now haha) dual core and 2gb of RAM. Still have an old 6800 GT OC'd to an ultra and my cpu is OC'd from 1.8 to 2.7ghz and it's been there a while. Don't even know if I'd remember how to do any overclocking anymore!

It's weird to see that I joined back in 2004. I was 20 years old at the time and a considerably different person now. Married now in fact =) no kids though and if I can help it, that will be the case for a little while longer.

I guess it's not the same system I have anymore as it's not the socket a that I built many years ago. I am in the 64 bit realm, but only barely rocking the AMD Opteron 165 (I think!? I freakin forgot now haha) dual core and 2gb of RAM. Still have an old 6800 GT OC'd to an ultra and my cpu is OC'd from 1.8 to 2.7ghz and it's been there a while. Don't even know if I'd remember how to do any overclocking anymore!
If that's the rig I remember then I used to be so jealous of it.

No prob, mate. The world of tech has changed drastically. Overclocking is not as big as it was due to hardware out-pacing everything else now.

Great to see you back around. Several around here are also into music, like hikari and PP.

I recognize the name "Nubius" but I don't think I've been around here long enough to truly know it. My friend (capitol? That was his name on ToV, not sure about TF) talked about some older members years ago when I wasn't much of a techie :tongue:

Avast ye mateys! It is I, first person to break 10,000 posts way back in the golden days! I still have the same watercooled system because I'm broke and have fallen off the technology wagon. I see a few familiar names in here.

Woah. Didn't see that one coming.

Back
Top Bottom