Formula 1

ssc456

Fully Optimized
well im watchin it and hamilton jus ran into the back of Kimi Räikkönen and both are out of the race.

shame but silverstone soon :) hamiltons coming home

Oh are you watching it live? Damn you and my lack of SPEED channel. :p Yeah, I'm really rooting for Hamilton to get the WC title this season. I'm also hoping Alonso crashes and has to retire from F1. :p

lol for some reason i look at mclaren as the underdogs :?

heres my view of things

ferrari - have the better cars finely tune better gear ratios better cars in general but the drivers 90% good

mclaren - the cars are ok but imprrvements could be made but hamilton is 105% good.

i dunno why but thats how it comes across to me

Oh, personally I see Ferrari, McLaren and BMW Sauber as the top three dominators. Teams like Honda, Toyota, Williams etc are the underdogs IMO. Especially teams with talented drivers like Button and Trulli.

Yeah, I just downloaded the ITV of qualifying and Hamilton was just amazing. I can really see him winning the World Championship title despite the fact that he's out of this race. :)

Oh wow, did Kubica and Heidfeld just take 1 & 2? Shieeet! Wow...BMW Sauber is amazing this year. :D

Congrats to kubica for winning his first race, BMW for the first win and a 1-2 and red bull for an excellent third place!

Congrats to kubica for winning his first race, BMW for the first win and a 1-2 and red bull for an excellent third place!

I agree. Kubica really deserved the win...he's such a talented driver. Yeeuh...BMW Sauber FTW! :p

Oh, personally I see Ferrari, McLaren and BMW Sauber as the top three dominators. Teams like Honda, Toyota, Williams etc are the underdogs IMO. Especially teams with talented drivers like Button and Trulli.

Yeah, I just downloaded the ITV of qualifying and Hamilton was just amazing. I can really see him winning the World Championship title despite the fact that he's out of this race. :)

Oh wow, did Kubica and Heidfeld just take 1 & 2? Shieeet! Wow...BMW Sauber is amazing this year. :D

o i know the top teams are ferrari and mclaren but between those i think the ferraris are the better car and mclaren only win because they have better drivers.

Lewis hamilton in a ferrari FTW :)

No, I'd prefer to see Hamilton in a McLaren and a McLaren only. Besides, the McLaren car isn't that bad. Not as fast as the F2008, but on some tracks its faster in the corners and doesn't have the cooling problems that the Ferrari has (I don't think they've fixed it yet, but don't take my word for it).

isn't hamilton a Polish boy? i don't know much about F1...but if i heard correctly..someone said he's polish...

Back
Top Bottom