Format Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

heifsin85

Baseband Member
So I was fed up with all the adware and crap building up on my comp, i just reformatted. well after reformatting, I couldn't get on the internet. I have a motorola cable box and a lynksys router. I tried to install them using the cd's that came with them,but no luck. Was there anything I was supposed to install after formatting that would help? In my head I kept thinking its the Blue rescource disk( ihave a dell) that came with the comp. though that disk is unavailble. if it is that disk, crap, but is there anyway i could download the drivers off a site?
Thanks

if you look under the device manager and see a bunch of yellow question marks then you will have to install the drivers for the dell either off the resource cd...which you do not have i guess, or by going to there webiste and downloading the drivers.

http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/index.aspx?c=us&cs=555&l=en&s=biz

the above address will take you to dells driver area. If you can not access the internet from your machine I hope you have another one in the house or can find access to the interent so you can download the drivers and burn them to a cd or put them on a flash drive. hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom