forgot password

Status
Not open for further replies.

blando233

In Runtime
Hi guys i forgot my password to log into my windows machine its XP..how can i reset the password?

Did you make a password reset disk? If not, there are many programs that can blank it out. I've used an MRI disc and that works great. I've seen someone use another program called Windows Key. There are other ones out there as well but these are two I've seen recently. Either can get you back into your machine quickly.

You'll have to search the internet for them and download. Chances are they'll be found on most torrent sites. It's up to you then to choose which to download and use. I received my copies from people at work and school so I cannot send you any links to download from. There are many other programs out there as well. They just take some research to see how they work and what else they do, the possibilities are endless.

The UBCD4WIN (Ultimate Boot CD for Windows) has some password tools in it (among lots of other useful utilities). Google it and take a look.

ok guys thanks for the help ill take a look at what you guys told me. I actually got in with out figured out the old password so that the person could get into there comp found out it was like a old work comp and use the common password we use and got in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom