Ford explorer sport trac

Status
Not open for further replies.

æArchOAngelæ

Daemon Poster
well its time for a new vehicle,currently i have a 1965 mustang and it need somthing more practical and ive been thinking of purchasing an eplorer sport trac. anyone have an first hand experiance with them. ive heard several mixed feelings about them. many say they have a high roll over rate and stuff. but i figured the newer ones will have less of a roll over rate. so if anyone could tell me that would be great. also the size is pretty decent but i dont know how they handle or anything and to test drive one i have to put a deposit down which is pretty whack. the dealership near me thinks they are like caddys or somthing. but yeah pretty much any feedback is anyone knows.

They are nice. A friend of mine has one and he loves it.

Don't worry about the rollover crap. If you ever watch how they conduct those tests you'll know why they rolled over. Buckle up and you would be fine even if it did happen.

it's a Ford... you're gonna die in it eventually even if it doesn't roll over. Prolly from whiplash from all the chevy's passing you by...

fords arnt that bad man, im a ford person, simply because theyre easy to work on unless its a pre 82' or not fuel injection. but also fords are pretty decent. i think people who say fords are bad are just going with the crowd. if you havent had any personal problems with them then you cant really bad mouth somthing. i think chevys are crap. ive had 2 and they couldnt keep up. but by far toyotas are built like rocks. they can go through torture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom