For You Obama Lovers

LOL at this rate, Ralph Nader might actually look like a decent choice!!!! ;)

j/k before somebody goes off

90% of the Obama voters are voting for him because he is black (even though he is only half black). People who actually look into what each candidate will do for this country, will vote for McCain.

NOW! If Obama was a republican, and McCain was a democrat, most people would vote for Obama. There are WAY too many uneducated voters.

Then again, it's all up to you. I just see that most Obama supporters aren't too bright.

do you have any evidence to back up any of what you just said
show me figures which prove or even suggest that 90% of obamma voters will be doing so because he is black
Show me evidence that most Obamma supperters arent too bright

just because you dont like Obamma as a candidate or for whatever other reason you dislike him dosent mean you have to come round here saying things you dont have evidence to back up or things that are just generally not mature such as this
Ehh, he should have stayed in the helicopter.
if you cant have a discussion about politics without making stupid comments like that i wouldnt bother in future as celegorm said before its people like that who ruin these type of threads

and people who actually look into each candidate and what he will do for the country will vote for whoevers policies they like the most no one person can say mcains policies are the best thing for america a persons choice of candidate is subjective
a lot of the time though people just vote for the party whose traditional values are what they support so say someone will vote for the same party every time i think though people need to look into each candidates particular policies rather than just the party they represent these days

there will be uneducated people who vote either way some will not vote obamma because he is black and some will vote him because he is black some people make stupid uninformed choices but you still have to give them the right to vote i guess

IMO i prefer Obamma but both ways has its advantages and its disadvantage , jsut IMO the Obamma route has a lot fewer disadvantages than the Mcain route but im in england so not vote for me

I just see this video as showing the un educated voters. Don't get me wrong, this IS a one sided video. There are definitely people voting for McCain because they think he has the views of Obama, and that's simply what's happening here but vice versa or because of race. I just think it's sad that voters don't educate themselves a bit more, most young voters if you were to ask them on the street (democrat or republican) say whom they are voting for but can't explain themselves. What if they really did believe in Obama's views but were voting for McCain, or the other way around.

Mainly, I just think it's important for anybody to educate themselves on whom they will be putting their vote in for. The reason I said "Sad sad truth" was nothing aimed negatively at Obama (I think he's a good guy, I just don't agree with some of his policies), I was referring to how un educated some folks are about the election.

Anyway, that's my spiel. :D

I think we need the Governator to become the president. lol, too bad he can't.
I'm just kidding, he spends too much time in the weight room to be a president. He would make a new room... Green Room, Blue Room, Bath Room, all those rooms they have in the White House. Arnold would create the Weight Room.

"Mr. President, urgent call."

"Alright, one more set of curls, then I have to GET TO DA CHOPPA! Then I'll be there."

But yeah, I would vote for Obama, but I cant...

The Governator would actually be a good President. He may not be the most educated politician, but he's pretty smart. I think he is smart because he surrounds himself with the right people for the right jobs. To prove my point, take a look at the Brazilian President. He built a couple colleges (he was a carpenter), he has no schooling past high school, but he's having one of the best presidencies as far as economy goes. It is true that previous Presidents set the foundation for his success, but the fact that he got the right people to carry the process out makes him a smart President. He did his job.

Back
Top Bottom