For those of you with A8N32-SLI Deluxe motherboards

e0w

Beta member
Hihi. :D

I have an A8N32-SLI Deluxe motherboard that I bought an X-Fi ExtremeMusic sound card for - it didn't work (trust me, I tried everything).. :mad:

So... because sound cards are sooo picky with mobos etc.. I was wondering what kind of sound cards you guys with A8N32-SLI Deluxes used, besides on-board sound =), that have worked seamlessly or almost seamlessly with the mobo.

Thanks in advance! Sound cards are a pain! :eek:

Whaaat? Sound cards...being picky? Never heard such a thing. The only piece that it is a little picky is RAM...and still.

Any sound cards will do. A creative, Turtle beach, you name it.

u tried taking the soundcard bk and gettin a new 1, and soundcards are better then onboard sound!

Well I ordered it from Newegg, and if I want to return it I have to go through Creative Customer Support (BAD BAD BAD BA DBAD BAD BAD) :mad:

Atm I'm trying to get them to tell me what I need to do to return it.. but you know how that goes.. I might end up with a $120 paperweight on my desk -_-;;

The sound card might be defective. I don't think its your mobo. Try getting Newegg to send you a new one or getting a refund.

You could take it to a computer repair shop, pay them for like a 30 min check of your pc. They'll tell you the score. Good luck.

I think you guys are reading the question wrong... :rolleyes:

I was wondering what sound cards YOU guys had that worked flawlessly. I didn't need advice on how to fix mine or return it, because frankly, my brain is pretty much a computer repair shop and I've already tried everything under the sun to get it to work.

Sorry if that sounded irate but it was a simple question :(

lol i think most people have Creative Sound Blaster Audigy, Creative Sound Blaster Audigy2 or Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi, all really gd cards

I just use a cheapy £15 sound card, does the job better than any onboard out there!

I could be the drivers. X-Fi drivers suck now...Creative really need to get their act up. It's getting annoying.

Back
Top Bottom