For Sale: Custom Gaming Computer

rohan23

Fully Optimized
My computer is finally finished. I need to sell it for money for college. It is a fantastic computer with all new parts. It is fully functional with no cosmetic or electronic defects.

Specs:

Case: Antec 900 with cable management holes
Processor: Intel Q6600 2.4Ghz
Motherboard: EVGA 750i SLI FTW
Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 320GB
RAM: OCZ Reaper HPC Edition DDR2-800 4GB(2x2GB)
GPU: EVGA GTX 260 Core 216 896MB
Sound Card: Creative Fatal1ty FPS WITH Front I/O Panel
PSU: Xigmatek NRP-MC651 650 Watt Power Supply
Optical: LG Black 22X (CAV)
Extras: Xigmatek HDT S1283 Heatsink, Sunbeam Rheobus Extreme Fan Controller Black, Thermaltake High Performance Fan On Side Panel

I will throw in a legal, fresh install of Windows Vista Ultimate 32 bit or 64 bit. Buyer is responsible for shipping/pickup. I am will to negotiate/trade. So far my price stands at $1100.00. I provided a few pictures of the whole case without my sign to show the spots that were previously hidden. I assure you this is my computer.

Antec001.jpg

Antec002.jpg

Antec009.jpg

Antec010.jpg

Antec011.jpg

Antec012.jpg

Antec014.jpg

Antec015.jpg

If the buyer wants, I will also sell my Saitek Cyborg and Logitech G5 as well. I also have a 22" Widescreen Westinghouse monitor I could sell.

Doesn't really have anything to do with the performance of the computer. Like I mentioned, there are no cosmetic or electronic defects of any kind.

I hate living across the pond at times.

Is that Xigmatek modular? And the 260 looks tasty.

Are you willing to part out? if so how much is the cpu, the gfx card, and the cpu cooler? (pls give separte prices dont add them up)

Back
Top Bottom