For Sale: Custom ELITE Gaming RIG

HardCoreGamer1

Solid State Member
Hello, My name is Matthew Noto, Im currently Into building computers and selling them ( How I Have My Fun). And this computer (below) Has been a wonderfull computer, served me well for 2 months. Now I need to move on and build My next comp. The only problem is, I need to sell this to help me with the funds for my next computer. I live in NY, USA - All Payments are to be in USD. Buyer is to pay shipping (Will ship anywhere I can). The computer can be picked up at my house if wanted. Im in Queens, New York (Bayside, 5 minutes from the bridge).

This Computer was custom built by me, It has been up no longer then 2 months, everything is brand new and still has that new car smell :).
Nothing was ever overclocked except the cpu by 200mhz to check temp but that was for 10 minutes. Was never over 43c. Im moving on now to watercooling dual pci-e cards so this baby has to go.

* OVER 1200$ INVESTED IN THIS COMPUTER *
Specs:
Amd 3200+ Socket 939 Winchester /w ZALMAN COPPER HeatSink /w Arctic 5 - temps = 41c full load
ABIT AV8-3rd Eye Socket 939 VIA K8T800 Pro ATX AMD Motherboard
1 GB of PNY Ram. Pc3200 DDR400 (2x 512mb)
120gb HDD
Sound Blaster Audigy LS SoundCard.
ATI X800 PRO 8x AGP
520 Watt ASPIRE turbo case PSU
Thermaltake XASER III Case with 7 blue led case fans @ 80mm, Cpu temp probe, adjustable fan controller (All setup)
CD-RW Drive

Everything is in perfect condition, never abused or overheated.

All Offers To Be In USD .. Buyer is to pay for shipping. International shipping is ok. Will be securely enclosed and foamed etc all precautions will be taking to ensure proper packaging at time of shipment.

*Also Have a p4 for sale*

Please contact me at hydr0zdanam3@hotmail.com .. My AIM Screen Name Is: HyDr0zDaNam3

Thanks for your time.

Please EMAIL me Or IM Me On Aim Regarding PICS as My Friend is bringing my DIGI. Cam. Back to me soon.

Thanks,
Matt Noto

got any pictures, any software come wiht it, what is your AIM screen name. how many mb is the vid card and how many bits?

Back
Top Bottom