For all you CS:S freaks, like me.

Thelis

Golden Master
Check this out:

http://home.comcast.net/~aurulieus2/Toggled.mp3

Lyrics:

Toggled – by Schmidt

Counter-Strike hacking is very bad, yo , I got a fake Steam-ID tho. C-strike, C-strike. Fuck, here comes a hacker with an aimbot, on errbody tryin to find the rcon. There is no administrator is sight. Those tucin nubers will just, fight. Without hackers CS wouldn't be the same. He turned on his wall-hack wow how lame. With his hacks he could top of a pen. But he doesn't relize hackin's a sin. Here comes the zoom to the speed to the walls. Those damn hackers don't have any balls. When it comes to skills they do not compete. Hackers just don't understand there not leet(1337). Them on the death check ooo I got fraged. Now I can't say that I was lagged. If you want your skills to go up more. Go to OGC and become a HAXOR!!!

REFRAIN

Errbody in this pup getting toggled. Errbody in this pup getting toggled. Errbody in this pup getting toggled. Errbody in this pup getting toggled. Errbody in this pup getting toggled. Errbody in this pup getting toggled. Errbody in this pup getting toggled.

Straight, here comes the hacker to the 4th power. He play CS like he is sour. Starts talking like he is CAL-like, but the nubs know its all a lie. He says “Check my Steam-ID”, all u nubers will just have to see. I'm a member of H4L, all you OGL scrubs can go to hell. Here comes the aim to the ESP. Once again he just toggled on me. Man your never gonna get a wife. Cause your plan is HACKERS 4 LIFE!!! Now he starts hacking even more, he turns him self into an awp whore. I'm not hacking im just LANing. Turn your skills off or im banning.

REFRAIN

Errbody in this pup getting toggled. Errbody in this pup getting toggled. Errbody in this pup getting toggled. Errbody in this pup getting toggled. Errbody in this pup getting toggled. Errbody in this pup getting toggled. Errbody in this pup getting toggled.

Yes, here come the admin with his rcon rights. The haxor's now surrounded by lights. This nub-like man doesn't have backup. The admin says “all you haxors suck”!!! Fuck man, all this is just 4 fun. My hacking career is now all done. My friend told me this hacking was gr8. Do you think my whining is a bit to late??? Here come the slap to the slay to the ban. That haxor you shoulda seen how he ran. Oh, please admin gimme one more chance. Shut the f*** up and get up and dance.

Ending Refrain

Errhacker in the pup getting banned. Errhacker in the pup getting banned. Errhacker in the pup getting banned. Errhacker in the pup getting banned. Errhacker in the pup getting banned. Errhacker in the pup getting banned. Errhacker in the pup getting banned.

Errbody in this pup getting toggled. Errbody in this pup getting toggled. Errbody in this pup getting toggled. Errbody in this pup getting toggled.

This song was pwned by Schmidt!!!

Now good luck, have fun, make babys.

lol last night i watched a non hacker get vote banned from a server for being a hacker :p he was lucky it was a 5min. ban

Back
Top Bottom