For all you conspiracy theorists...wadaya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that EricB found a better person to flame with.... :p

Adolf Hitler's point of view

LOL...that kinda cracks me up.

At this rate it's only a matter of time before this topic is closed.

Also....referring back to this post that you so ignorantly made....

EricB said:
ok we will.

one last thing

how many people died during Pearl Harbor? I give you a clue. more than the people in the twin towers. did we implement these bullship "lost your rights to everything, so we can be a safer country then"

no. we went to war and won our point. democracy

Incase you didn't frikkin notice...that was a frikkin country that attacked us.....Japan if you really want me to be specific. We're talking about terrorists here! Terrorists...they blend in...hide among the masses....etc etc etc....this isn't war incase you didn't notice.....the invasion of Iraq had hardly anything to do with 911....Sadam was a threat....we took care of him. Why do you think it's such a pain in the butt to find Osama? Because he's not part of a nation! He runs around hiding...hides like a coward....sends tapes out every now and then (if he is even still alive) to make us scared......to paralyze the "sleeping giant" so that others can come in and finish the job.....it's as simple as that. You should really go back to reading your "educational" books, and let the big boys who have a handle on reality take care of this.

Edit: Also, those were mostly military personnel! They attacked civilians.......outright bloody murder.

FireFox said:
I see that EricB found a better person to flame with.... :p

LOL...that kinda cracks me up.

At this rate it's only a matter of time before this topic is closed.

Also....referring back to this post that you so ignorantly made....

Incase you didn't frikkin notice...that was a frikkin country that attacked us.....Japan if you really want me to be specific. We're talking about terrorists here! Terrorists...they blend in...hide among the masses....etc etc etc....this isn't war incase you didn't notice.....the invasion of Iraq had hardly anything to do with 911....Sadam was a threat....we took care of him. Why do you think it's such a pain in the butt to find Osama? Because he's not part of a nation! He runs around hiding...hides like a coward....sends tapes out every now and then (if he is even still alive) to make us scared......to paralyze the "sleeping giant" so that others can come in and finish the job.....it's as simple as that. You should really go back to reading your "educational" books, and let the big boys who have a handle on reality take care of this.

Edit: Also, those were mostly military personnel! They attacked civilians.......outright bloody murder.

you never found it odd that he (osama) shows up when some people need a favor?

do you know how many people said that he would Convenient show up just before the election, a year before it was to happen?

by the way, what happened just before the election?

EricB said:
you never found it odd that he (osama) shows up when some people need a favor?

do you know how many people said that he would Convenient show up just before the election, a year before it was to happen?

by the way, what happened just before the election?

Wow...I thought I was paranoid, but that's just pathetic.

FireFox said:
Wow...I thought I was paranoid, but that's just pathetic.

you win. you will just always be in the dark. I'm not going to argue about this in public

EricB said:
I still don't see where the rules are.
Here, I drew you a picture:
rules.jpg

It's not Where's-Waldo, and the hunt's not as enjoying, but hopfully it'll help.
EricB said:
if you don't want to help me, don't answer the question.
It's not that I don't want to help you. Despite my greater opinions, I have never denied anyone help. The only time I won't give an answer if I know the answer, is if I don't have time to give it.

However, what I won't do (and this is not typical of me alone), is I won't give anyone slack for things they should know or questions they should never ask. You should have known the rules by now, and if you didn't, you should have taken the time and minimal effort to go find them. If you can't even do that, I have no sympathy for you.

EricB said:
you don't like it. leave. the forum will be a better place
First off, that's your own opinion.
Second, just because there's idiots here, doesn't mean I'm leaving.
Third, I'm surprised you don't think the forums will be better without the tantrum throwers.
Fourth, if I'm bothering you so much, how 'bout YOU leave.

EricB said:
this is exactly my point. you don't argue in a civlized manner. calling people dumb and arse holes isn't civilized the last itme I check. they will respond back with cusswords, then your friend will jump in, but you will jump out and HIDE. then they get banned
Oh yes, it's such a lovely game. I love roaming around the forums, getting people banned for fun.
Give me a break...
And as I've said before, I haven't ever hidden from anything on here. In fact, the only times I've be un-responsive and away for an extended period, is because I have this thing called "a life" and another one called "a job." Sometimes, maybe not often enough, my "life" or my "job" interfere with my ability to be here. I would love to be on here all the time, but I'm afraid yer just not important enough, Eric.

EricB said:
read the above response. you talk so much trash, because you have that moniter to protect you. if I ever see you in person, you will be busting my bumps, plating the hairs on my chest and washing my feet everyday.
Eloquent. This coming from someone who's supposed to be more level-headed and civil.
Stop puffing yer chest, I'm not impressed.
You talk about hiding behind a monitor, but yer doing the same thing right now.

how many people died during Pearl Harbor? I give you a clue. more than the people in the twin towers.
1. This ain't about body-counts. The matter would be the same if it was one person, or 50 million.
2. The Japanese didn't attack us because they thought we were "unholy infadels."
3. If you want to go the conspiracy route, it could easily be said that Pearl-Harbor was overlooked intentionally to get the American people to go to war. If we had not gone to war in Europe or the Pacific, think about what would have happened. It can also be said easily that we did the same with with 9/11, to get into the middle-east (and ultimately, Iraq). Were the motives the same? Not really. What would have been the outcome had we not gone into the middle-east? Was it poorly timed? Yes. Was it needed? Who can say? Probably. Probably not.

Do I whole-heartedly trust American politicians? No! I'm not a fool. Do I think there's some massive conspiracy to enslave America and make Bush world dominator supreme? No.

I'm getting tired of hearing about how we're sending more troops over to Iraq, so we can fight a guerrila war...with an army. That's just ludicrus.

I'm also tired of hearing about how such'n'such country did something to us, and then they want our help. We help them, and they screw us again. Why. At that point, I'd say "We're done here." America has problems of its own. America can also do more for the world helping out other nations who will appriciate the help instead.

If they don't want us there, fine. Tell you what, let's just cordon of the whole area with a big Iron-Curtain, and let them kill each other off like idiots. We'll leave them alone, but under the word that if so much as one of them does something to us, we'll be right back in full force. We've lost too many allies and Americans trying to help these stupid people. All they want to do is fight, and over nothing! Oil, that's all they've got. We ought to let them eat their oil for a year or two, and see what happens. We can get our own oil from somewhere else (even our own country).

If they're so desperate for our help, I can't see it. Seems to me like they're taking us for a ride.

Sorry for the interruption...

I've forgotten what this thread was all about!

Warning: If you want to argue about personal stuff that has nothing to do with the thread, take it to an IM!

We used to close threads when people started flaming and getting the thread off topic. Recently, if the topic is not one that is super heated, we've started telling the flamers to stop, ban them, and allow those that are civil to discuss the matter at hand.

Please get back to the conspiracy theory discussion.

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom