For all you conspiracy theorists...wadaya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickenNcheese

In Runtime
The attacks of September the 11th 2001 rocked the world and created a new kind of living. A living where fear governed peopleÂ’s lives and anger clouded their judgment. It is this fear and anger that put together further their cause. In order to control us they need us to be afraid, so we are more easily manipulated, and they need us to be angry towards a group of society that is dominant in the world, namely the Muslims. This furthers their plans to create a world balance in their own image by creating total religious control as well as economic and wealth driven stability. The government of the USA was not oblivious at all to the attacks that were to happen. In a way September 11 can be compared with the Pearl Harbour attacks in the Second World War.

Long before the events that unfolded on that morning of September the 11th the United States of America were at odds with the Taliban regime in Afghanistan, not because it stood against what America fights for, but because they are a large Muslim community and harbour people who have the resources, capabilities and finances to oppose the New World Order. However Osama bin Laden, the man we hear so much about is not one of these people. Osama is a puppet of the United States, whose strings are pulled by the CIA. Osama is the fear that is struck into the hearts of the world; what are his plans? Where will he strike next? People live in constant fear of another attack of the magnitude of September 11. This is the reason that Osama has not been captured yet, in order to keep the image of Evil alive. This image of Evil has been around since the Second World War for most Americans. During the war it was the Nazis who were the enemy. It then set into motion the concept of communism as the enemy of America, holding the world ransom with its thousands of nuclear warheads. When the American public lost interest in the Russians there was always the small incident such as the Cuban missile crisis, making the people think that a nuke could hit America within five minutes of being launched. After the cold war was over America needed a new enemy and turned to Saddam Hussein. Saddam again was an American installed leader during the revolutions in Iraq, funded by the CIA he rose to power and then apparently started to hate America, but again this is another example of the fear struck into people; Saddam with his nerve gas. This is why George Bush senior did not topple Saddam in 1991 in the first Gulf War. After the Gulf, Osama came into the spotlight as a prominent figure with the bombing of the American embassy and continued to do so until the September 11 attacks.

With America looking weak in the face of terrorist attacks in the past, it had to take decisive action in Afghanistan. The Taliban were the enemy and a reason was needed to topple the regime. Preparation for the invasion of Afghanistan took place long before the attack on September 11. The attacks on that day were designed only to convince the world that America had to strike. For instance, 13 hours after the attacks the passport of the leader of the terrorist attacks, was found in the rubble of the World Trade Centre, meaning that it would have had to survive a plane crash, the explosion and a building falling on top of it and still be relatively on top of the rubble. This is an obvious plant to further the hatred aimed at Muslims and at Afghanistan. The fact that all of the hijackers were Arabs also added to this. The finding of flight manuals in the cars of the hijackers is also an unlikely concept. The hijackers had trained for years to fly commercial airliners, but needed to learn how to fly the planes in the last moments before the hijacking. It is like having a professional football team reading over the rules minutes before taking the field. These documents were all in Arabic and were obvious plants to further the cause of hatred towards Arabs and Muslims. One interesting thing is that the Bush familyÂ’s close ties with the bin Ladens was not reported on national television. The fact that the Saudis own a large proportion of the American economy was again not reported. The fact that the American government armed the Taliban to the teeth during the war against the Soviets, and that most of their military hardware is made in the USA was not reported. The tight seal kept on the media by the CIA is evident in all of these cases. It was not until years later that these ideas were made public and reported.

The Afghanistan campaign was a huge success for the Americans, achieving their private goal toppling the Taliban without causing international outcry. Their public goal of capturing the ‘criminal mastermind’ of Osama bin Laden, the man responsible for the attacks, was not achieved, in order to maintain the fear. The attacks also gave the USA a new method of keeping tabs on people. Despite being unconstitutional, and not actually being read by most members of congress due to its changes the day of the vote, the Patriot Act was passed by congress. Effectively it gave law enforcement officials the right to raid premises and make arrests without laying charges. It also allowed police and government agencies to perform premises checks without warrants and to perform surveillance without warrants as well. Its rationale was to collect information to prevent further attacks such as September 11. In reality it was used to measure up the willingness of the people to accept change and how they would respond to it. In essence it made the government like the big brother of the people. This is exactly what the people of America had supposedly fought so hard against in the times of the cold war, in the fight against communism.

During the 1970Â’s the United States army had drawn up plans on how to destroy a number of public buildings in New York City. One of these was how to destroy the World Trade Centre using commercial airlines and box cutters, exactly the way that the September 11 hijackers carried out their attacks. Using American built airlines and an American plan the hijackers put into action a plan devised some 30 years ago, with the same goal of creating fear in the hearts of ordinary people to allow for easier manipulation.

Once the public lost interest in Afghanistan and realized that Osama could not be caught, coupled with the fact that terrorism would happen regardless of how they acted, the focus had to be returned to the world stage and evil. This time however there was no plan to perform large terrorist attacks because America needed to seem as though it was winning the so called War on Terror. Since Osama was not of interest to the public any longer, a new enemy was needed, but one that could be manipulated. Their attention turned to Saddam Hussein, the other ‘evil’ world leader that the USA controlled. His acts of murder against the Kurds after the first Gulf War, and the mass torture of his people were not acts of cruelty on his behalf, but rather his string being pulled by his masters. This turned him into a face of evil for the world, and these acts were dug up to put forward a case for a second Gulf War. The Americans this time needed to win, to show the people that they were strong. The war had to be decisive and short and had to create public outrage in neighbouring Islamic countries. This is the reason for the televised pictures of blown up homes and weeping civilians. This tactic was meant for the other Muslim countries to attack America in order to create an excuse for their invasion later on. However the war had to stretch beyond a few weeks or even months so as to keep the balance of fear and anger.

Saddam Hussein was ‘captured’ by the Americans to show that they could win. After the ‘escape’ of Osama bin Laden, the Americans could not be seen as ‘losing’ every conflict they went into. Thus after a period Saddam was captured and the story was front page news. In the media very little detail was given as to how he was actually captured and who tipped off the Americans. The only information was that the ‘Butcher of Baghdad’ had been captured by the might of the American army. The man who could have easily just slipped over the border to neighbouring countries that showed sympathy, decided to stay in Iraq and hide in a hole. Almost as soon as Saddam was captured and many thought that the war was over a new player joined the game. It could not be Osama bin Laden, because although still a threat, people were almost sick of him. The man known as Al Zakawi was the new face of terror in Iraq, the face that represented fear and evil. With his arrival more and more waves of suicide bombings and countless American soldiers were killed. In the first few months the death toll in Iraq doubled. The elections that followed were just for looks, the prime minister of Iraq was chosen as the easiest of the candidates to manipulate by the USA. Essentially a new Saddam was created, a man backed by the USA for the time being, but essentially a puppet.

Essentially the September 11 attacks were just a gateway for representing a new form of evil and creating a world where the people were more and more controlled by the government. The creation and destruction of evil will continue cyclically until an American puppet is installed in every country which potentially poses a threat to the invisible government that works behind the scenes of the publicly acknowledged world governments. The Church is looking to create a world religion based around Christianity and the destruction of Muslims all around the world is slowly proceeding, starting with the middle east. The Church will essentially create a world belief and the UN world stability, and bring the invisible government into the light of the public. It will be an easy transition due to the enormous control that the invisible government already has over the world, creating a New World Order. As for the fear, it is just meant to control us and to manipulate our judgement. If we feel fear we will seek safety and the New World Order will provide this for us, and we will see them as the righteous ones. Those opposed will be hunted and killed in mass graves or killing fields. The acts of genocide seen today, are tests to see how the world would react to these mass graves. However by combining the power of the mighty armies of the USA, Russia and China, creating and maintaining the New World Order will be simple. It is not a matter of if the New World Order will arise but when, and September 11 was just a stepping stone in a much larger plan.

summary is more like:
New World Order will take over the world whether we like it or not. Essentially they already have and Bush is just a puppet in the grand scheme.

And yeah i probably couldn't be ****ed reading that much if someone else wrote it.

What a moron. I guess the terrorist activities Ive seen for years
throughout the world is just my imagination and/or devised by
the USA???

Maybe the problems in Ireland is also a plan devised by the USA
for what, let me guess oil right?

Bt the way, who are all these scared Americans? I dont know of
any nor do I think America is afraid.

Put away the cool-aid and go listen to more air-america or
pussy french cowards!

there is a webby about it... can't find it right now, but its got pics and video footage of things such as the width of a plane compared to the width of the hole in the pentagon... i must confess that i cba reading all that stuff, it's like 3 times the size of a nubius post :p

Yon, I've seen that movie, it's really interesting, got me believing that it might have been a conspiracy theory, but I'm not certain. Don't know if there's enough proof yet... By the way, what is "cba"?

ImUseless said:
Bt the way, who are all these scared Americans? I dont know of
any nor do I think America is afraid.

What do you think the terror warning level thing is about? Osama does another video appearance and the warning level goes from orange to red. The scared americans as you say were evident after 9/11. People were too shitting themselves to step into an airport let alone onto a plane. The masses needed a scapegoat, someone to target their fear against, why do you think that there was such anti-muslim sentiment after the attacks. The fact that America can live with the Patriot Act is a definate sign of fear. Yes, we will let them invade our home and torture us, just dont let them blow up our buildings and kill our people. Anything to stop the "Axis of Evil" as Bush calls it, now if thats not fear i dunno what is.

As for Ireland i dunno anything about the history or reasons behind any of it, so i'll admit it, i plainly don't know. And by the way, not everything is a conspiracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom