Folding on a Android.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
I thought I'd Post this after doing some Research on it.

Folding on Android is now Possible with a BETA Ver. on 4.4 KK and above. Its been designed by Sony preferably for Smart Phones but can run from 4.4 upwards.

Its available at the Play Store but however their is no Passkey or Team available from the information I have gathered. Their have been some serious reports of battery overheating and it will only Fold for a maximum of 6 hours per night. Preferably due to the time being when you are in bed asleep.

The Folding app is going to be running optimizations focusing on the research of Breast Cancer and has been updated the acutall App. as of posting this 14 April 2015.

If anyone has got anything to add or I have got something wrong. Please post.

I don't see the real point actually, Most things that run android are on the lower end of the processing scale and unless it's wifi you better have one serious data plan. So basically to get a android for folding would be a higher price to performance pay off. A cheap PC would be better if you buy anything else to fold.

It really depends on just what it is doing.
I haven't stayed up on things, but it could be large jumps to weed out obvious dead ends.
So it doesn't need lots of power.

Back
Top Bottom