folding@hold glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

pts2800

In Runtime
okay so i reformatted my laptop a few weeks ago. i finally got around to installing holding@home. it was working fine and everything but a pop up kept coming up saying i was running out of hard drive space. i was kinda like how is that posible i just reformatted, and there isent anything on my laptop for the most part there isent. i go see whats taking and it was holding@home taking 35g!!!! and i cheacked on my desk top and it only took about 5mb, i uninstalled it and reinstalled and the same thing happened. now on a bigger hard drive i probably would care as much, but on a 40g hard drive is posses a problem.

any suggestons? i wanna run it but its not worth 35g of space

i was using the newest version, and i dont have any programs to take scean shots with, (what is a program i could do that with?)

i was using the newest version, and i dont have any programs to take scean shots with, (what is a program i could do that with?)

There are many newest versions, which one did you install, be specific....

the print screen button and paste it into a paint document.

Windows 2000/XP/Vista Graphical client, well i just installed it again and it seem to be fine, i am just going to restart my computer and see if it does anything wierd

well i restarted computer and its working i will give a post tomarrow to tell you how its doing, thanks guys

i figured out the problem, it has to do with my memory sick. when i plug it in it does that, well did that, i tried it a few times and then it stopped doing that, i hope for good.

so if anyone else has this problem see if you have a memory sick in your computer, or something forren plugged in your computer, (memory sick, printer, firewire, usb, ect.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom