Folding Counter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecniv

<a href="http://www.tech-forums.net/pc/f109/foldin
Doh, 4gigs.com, the place I had the sig counter hosted, went down for awhile and now they have lost all my files.

So what im looking for is someone to make a nice 8bit png file to use as the background for the counter around 140x68.

I have given the PHP script to chop and he will host it on his server, so if we could just get a backround for it, were good to go. And we need to encourage more people to join!

If anyone wants to make one, a ravio blue theme one would rock!

Thanks guys!

Come on guys would anyone like to have a go at it? Doesnt have to be fancy or anything :) I would have ago but im having major problems with Photoshop at the moment :(

Man, not too much support here, maybe we need to do some advertising on the Front page, get some people to join the team, then maybe they will want to help with the counter!

Ecniv said:

So what im looking for is someone to make a nice 8bit png file to use as the background for the counter around 140x68.

You could have just PM'd me...hahah :D :D

Just gotta dig through my Ecniv files....hahah :)

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 26
Looks really nice, but we need space on ther left where the stats will show up. you can make it wider if you want, thatd work.

looks like it should be good, can we get the files uploaded chop? dont forget to re-name shan's pic to fold.png

Let us know the path when u get a chance bud!

They do go to the same directory, but it doesnt seem to be working. The pic is labeled fold.png right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom