Folding Counter Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecniv

<a href="http://www.tech-forums.net/pc/f109/foldin
All of us with folding counters are having problems right now due to server maintenance of the Free PHP server its hosted on, should be up shortly. Anyone know any good free PHP hosting I should move it to?

I was looking around all over the place the other night. I couldn't find anything good. I've been trying to sign up at 4 gigs, it's just not working for me...:(

Sweet, looks like chops gonna host it for us! Might even make us a new counter for the ravio blue theme, THANKS CHOP!

I will setup the counter in a few hours ;) Im currently in the process of moving everything onto a new server.

Also since you all like the ravioblue skin so much how about i make that the tech forums default skin?

Cheers

That sounds like a GREAT Idea to me, one question, and I know im annoying, you think you can move that view active topics link from the bottom of posts to the top? Its easier since the main page one is at the top.

Ecniv said:
That sounds like a GREAT Idea to me, one question, and I know im annoying, you think you can move that view active topics link from the bottom of posts to the top? Its easier since the main page one is at the top.

No problems I will do that after the move is complete. Should be sometime tommorow.

Cheers

Sweetness, who's the best webmaster in the whole wide world???

ok that was corny....

Ooooo, I forgot, you think we might be able to move the currently active users list to the top too? And maybe an small section with avatar/# of PM's etc like in the Original style up there too? I keep my browser open to this page alot and that would be really nice.

If anyone disagree's with me please disregard.

Anything else Sir? :D

I will see what I can do.
There will be another new style added in a couple weeks. Any suggestions on what colours you would like to see would be great.

Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom