Flying Conditions Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yes but anyway to the point hardly anyone has actually answered my question. ! ! ! *Chilll Kman ... CHILL* :p

More opinions please ...

Tankees

Why fly 747, when you could fly F-15????

No in-flight movies, no wine or food, but you would get there hella quick, and hey, you may even be diverted for a ground attack or air intercept mission :D That would be righteous!!!!

I've only flown a couple of times, but wind like that never seemed to be a problem.

O thanks thats good news :p.... Ooooo F-15.... Prefer to go Harrier Jump Jet style if im honest that way i could land at Courchevel 1850's Very Small AltiPort :p (Our Skiing Resort)

Talking about skiing is it any good ? anyone herd any good things about Courchevel ?

planes like the one you will fly in fly in weather like that all the time. That 747 vid is from KAI TEK (sp) that airport is now closed.

naerskine said:
planes like the one you will fly in fly in weather like that all the time. That 747 vid is from KAI TEK (sp) that airport is now closed.

Yes, thanks for the correction. I meant that the airport was moved to another, more practical, location.

And K M A N, don't worry. Your aircraft wont have any problems in wind like that.

max crosswind component for the bigger passenger jets is like 30-35 knots, 22mph isnt anything to worry about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom