Flipped Screen.......

Untold_Legacy

Solid State Member
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but does anyone know how to reflip the screen on the Windows XP system, i accidently did it nad cant figure out how to get it back, the screen is actually flipped and mirrord, left arow key moves right, moving the mouse right makes pointer move left. Please Help

right click on desktop>click on properties>click on the settings tab>click on adavnced> click on your graphic cards tab>it should be in there somewhere.

Hmmmm ....... Is the actual screen backward, so that letters and pictures are flipped, or just the mouse, and arrow movements?

it's actually the screen display flipped. i do it to my sister all the time when she bothers me,lol.

but i still cant find where to flip it back i have a wicked old Geforce Fx 5500, really old i know, but heres no tab......

Srry about constant posting but i found it, i had to go under Graphics card control, then properties then rotation. it was on 180 deg. ill just turn off rotation. if anyone else has this problem, just turn off hte rotaion all together. not sure why this would even be a abylithy of a PC, no purpose that i can see.

Back
Top Bottom