Flight Sim

Status
Not open for further replies.
yer but the thing is a buy the game and copy it then take it back and get my money bak saves me downloading it

Its very clever and you can do the same with renting games and movies
Not that i would do these things :D

Lol, yer im sure we've all done the odd illegel thing every now and then. ;)
Or for some people every day.

yeah true, anyone if they had the option of something for free or for 50 bucks, i'd take it for free!!!

I fly for a hobby. And I can tell you its nothing like the real thing. I bought flight simulator 2002 professional to give me some entertainment for when im not doing the real thing. I have to admit it does get boring after a while, but you do get satisfation when you complete a flight. Ive got a microsoft sidewinder forcefeedback pro 2 which spices things up a bit. Get a good combat flight simulator like IL-2 sturmovik or microsoft combat flight simulator. That should interest you in fight sims once again.

I got Century of flight, I dont know what the hell to do, you need to be a fair flying buff to understand what the hell the trim and pitch are for, i prefer just to turn the engine on and hold down S and take off instead of radioing the tower and all that jazz. What I do is use a Cessna (easiest to use) and fly from Hawaii across the pacific and try to make it to Denver non-stop. Hilarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom