flashflashrev scoreboard contest

ace777

Fully Optimized
ok

Scoreboard

1.Kage 3086100
2.Kage 3037104

il post the scores here but if you guys want pick a song and ill post your scores here.

I'll play again:

Got higher, but its just not fair to be honest. To make it fair, everyone would have to download Stepmania, and sync the song to exactly the right setting, because on FFR, its just not synced well at all.
Plus, the score doesn't stay up for very long.

The original FFR engines actually better, which does display scores.

I'll play again:

Got higher, but its just not fair to be honest. To make it fair, everyone would have to download Stepmania, and sync the song to exactly the right setting, because on FFR, its just not synced well at all.
Plus, the score doesn't stay up for very long.

The original FFR engines actually better, which does display scores.

no its just like that. ffr isnt much about accuracy.

we need songs and levels to do then its all fair.
id rather play stepmania though. the online one sucks

hmm good question. im not sure :p
i just play anything random i have on my pc. i dont have a good list of songs to provide.

no its just like that. ffr isnt much about accuracy.

Then its crap then. Sorry, but it is.

Its based on DDR, which is based on accuracy, and if the whole basis is still on score, which accounts for having Perfects/Marvolouses/and greats, and getting a full combo, then its poor that the engine doesn't allow you to do that. Its useless... its always annoyed me that the beats went off, etc while playing the online version. Pointless, pointless, pointless.

Stepmania FTW

Then its crap then. Sorry, but it is.

Its based on DDR, which is based on accuracy, and if the whole basis is still on score, which accounts for having Perfects/Marvolouses/and greats, and getting a full combo, then its poor that the engine doesn't allow you to do that. Its useless... its always annoyed me that the beats went off, etc while playing the online version. Pointless, pointless, pointless.

Stepmania FTW

ya!

Back
Top Bottom