Fitness First

Ok tips
1. First take a tour of the gym, if it looks like a curl jockey gym (IE lots of curl bars, benches, and like one power rust thats all dusty stay away from it)
2. Make sure it has a power rack if it doesn't its a shitty gym and doesn't desever your money.
3. Squat, deadlift, and bench, if anyone tells you it stunts your growth tell them to do a 5 min google, squats and deads release growth hormones=good.

I rarely feel sore after a work out, and 90% of the time you won't, its because your used to it.

O BTW kept your CNS guessing, switch up your rountie a bit. If you stall on a lift switch it around do a other excessive first or somthing. I got a good spilt for you if you want. Its the following
Monday
Squat (5x5)
Leg Press (3x8)
Calfs if you want, toe raisers are good so are standing calf raises can use a leg pres machine to do them as well. (3x8)

Wednesday
Bench (5x5
Close Grip Bench (3x8)
Crunches (weighted 3x8)

Friday
Deadlifts (5x5)
Shrugs (3x8)
One handed down bell rows (can do T rows, or just plan old rows with the oly bar) (3x8)

Get at least 1 gram of protein per LB
Drink water with every supp if you take it (I would also suggest eating somthing, taking supps without water can be deadly)
Supps do not take the place of diet

I'd keep a notebook too.

www.wannabebig.com

Great site, great information forum population is HUGE, and it ranges from newbies, to hobbist, to professional power lifters, and body builders.

Get your form down first before adding a single LB of weight, and i'm being serious, every ouce of form leads to plates more of weight on the bar.

Also try this site out...
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/index.phpAll those tips are good tips. Personally for me, I picked the gym I go to because it's convenient for me. But, it's a good gym too, they have all the things you need to be a bodybuilder if you want to be.
Just have a look at the gym before you join, and find out there rules regarding customers your age.

JikuzeN said:
Hey guys, does anyone know anything about Fitness First?, a friend told me it's a awesome place to workout anytime. Am a guy that excercises alot, and Fitness First looks nice..., is it possible for me to lift weights in the gym?, most gyms don't allow teens aged 13 to lift weights ... i don't really need to (I do way too much martial arts, KungFu & Jiujitsu both at 5:30a.m, i hate how you have to wake up really early, train then go straight to school and i already have oversized biceps/six pack :p).

If you know anything about gyms/fitness first, please post thanks :).

Go in and ask.

But I was body building before 13.. I think i started at 12, and stopped at 15. Its been about a year now sens eI have done anything, and ive lost all my form. But im still stronger then most people at school...

But ya, you should be able to go into a gym no problems... As long as your parents sign a waiver.

Raffaz said:
Nice! :) Its a canny site for all the training stuff lol. Have ya seen the weight jackets on there aswell?

Yeah, they look interesting, I might buy a medicine ball as well, the one I have is crap, more like a football!

Back
Top Bottom